Home
About
Privacy
Contact Us
Advertise
Jam Me Up
Apr 1, 2015
Tonto Dikeh Wins N7m After Betting On Buhari To Win Presidential Election
10:43 AM
Celebrities
,
Gossip
No comments
Follow @Breaking_NewsNG
Actress Tonto Dikeh just got N7million richer after APC's presidential candidate Gen. Buhari (rtd) won the presidential election yesterday. See what she posted below..
← Newer Post
Older Post →
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Get Latest Updates On Your Phone!!
Add Us On BBM: 7f0da2cd
Social Profiles
Translate
Trending Posts
REVEALED! Full List of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria
"Why I Beat Ugandan Baby To Point of Death" — Nanny Opens Up
"How I Infected 324 Men With HIV" — Shocking Confession of Female Student [Photo]
EXCLUSIVE: "I'm Coming With Something Unique & Different" — Malcoholic Obinna
Hot! Kim K Squeezes Her Dangerous Curves Into Tight Latex Gown To Launch New Perf | Photos
24-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Church
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
May (1)
April (26)
March (61)
February (50)
January (109)
December (194)
November (105)
Contact Us
Name
Email
*
Message
*
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Get Latest Updates On Your Phone!!
Add Us On BBM: 7f0da2cd