Home
About
Privacy
Contact Us
Advertise
Jam Me Up
Jan 6, 2015
New Video: Wizkid Drops Official 'Ojuelegba' Video | Watch
6:07 AM
Music
No comments
Follow @Breaking_NewsNG
Wizkid has officially released the video of his new track Ojuelegba. I'm sure you've all heard the song and would like to see the video.
Watch video below.
← Newer Post
Older Post →
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Get Latest Updates On Your Phone!!
Add Us On BBM: 7f0da2cd
Social Profiles
Translate
Trending Posts
REVEALED! Full List of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria
"Why I Beat Ugandan Baby To Point of Death" — Nanny Opens Up
EXCLUSIVE: "I'm Coming With Something Unique & Different" — Malcoholic Obinna
"How I Infected 324 Men With HIV" — Shocking Confession of Female Student [Photo]
Hot! Kim K Squeezes Her Dangerous Curves Into Tight Latex Gown To Launch New Perf | Photos
Masturbating Passenger Forces Plane To Make Emergency Landing
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
May (1)
April (26)
March (61)
February (50)
January (109)
December (194)
November (105)
Contact Us
Name
Email
*
Message
*
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Get Latest Updates On Your Phone!!
Add Us On BBM: 7f0da2cd