Home
About
Privacy
Contact Us
Advertise
Jam Me Up
Dec 26, 2014
..and '20-year-old' Justin Bieber Buys Himself A New Private Jet For Christmas | Photos
11:02 AM
Celebrities
No comments
Follow @Breaking_NewsNG
The lad is just 20 but he's rich enough to afford anything he desires, even a private jet as Christmas present.
Congrats to him.
← Newer Post
Older Post →
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Get Latest Updates On Your Phone!!
Add Us On BBM: 7f0da2cd
Social Profiles
Translate
Trending Posts
REVEALED! Full List of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria
"Why I Beat Ugandan Baby To Point of Death" — Nanny Opens Up
EXCLUSIVE: "I'm Coming With Something Unique & Different" — Malcoholic Obinna
"How I Infected 324 Men With HIV" — Shocking Confession of Female Student [Photo]
Hot! Kim K Squeezes Her Dangerous Curves Into Tight Latex Gown To Launch New Perf | Photos
Masturbating Passenger Forces Plane To Make Emergency Landing
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
May (1)
April (26)
March (61)
February (50)
January (109)
December (194)
November (105)
Contact Us
Name
Email
*
Message
*
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Get Latest Updates On Your Phone!!
Add Us On BBM: 7f0da2cd